Here's the logo for our Preschool Incubators Project. We use a six-colored hexagon in the six primary colors to represent the six areas of study:
1. Language (Spelling, Vocabulary, Phonetics)
2. World Language (Spanish, Mandarin, American Sign Language)
3. Math (Numeracy, Concepts)
4. Science (Animals, Universe, Green Science, Concepts, Engineering/How Things Work)
5. Life Skills (Social Science, Health, Food/Nutrition/Character Development)
6. The Arts (Music, Visual Arts, Drama, Movement/Dance)
The arrow swirling out from the center represents launching out into the world as a healthy, curious, prepared child, ready for whatever lies ahead.